Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Crochet infinity scarf

So after making a couple headbands, I felt inspired to make an infinity scarf. After all, it is November in the valley of the sun, so it gets a bit chilly once the sun goes down...
I set out to find an easy tutorial since I am still a novice. I found this one:

http://thecraftymummy.com/2013/06/crochet-infinity-scarf/


This tutorial only required me to learn one new stitch, the treble crochet stitch, so I googled it and read a tutorial and did some practice stitches. Now I know a total of 3 stitches. Woot woot!

Anyway, for the most part I stuck to the tutorial, except I did not make my scarf as wide. Mine is only about 9" wide. I had to undo and redo it a few times, but I am very happy with the end result. The yarn I used is super soft and thick.


Now I just need to wait for it to get colder.




No comments:

Post a Comment